Sunday, March 23, 2014

Always - Cardabilities95



Happy Sunday!  Where does the time go?  The weekend is almost over and I haven't done half the things that I have set out to do! Oh well, I guess it will have to wait until next weekend! :)

This card was created for a very special friend of mine who is celebrating his 29th wedding anniversary.  He asked if I could make a card for his wife, and of course, I said yes! :)



Inspired by Cardabilities sketch this week and some lovely DP's from Prima this is what I came up with.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card and get this ready for shipping!  Enjoy your day!  Cathy xxx

7 comments:

  1. How pretty! Love that vintage looking paper and pretty embellishments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute card! Thanks so much for joining us on Cardabilities)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing Card!
    Congratulations.
    Thank you for join us at Cardabilities.
    Sara
    Bee Happy Scrap
    http://beescrapbooking.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet and beautiful card! I love it in every detail! Thanks for playing along with us at Cradabilities! :)
    ~Olga Kovalchuk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, lovely flowers :)
    Thank you for joining us on Cardabilities :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soft and dreamy. Thank you for playing along with us at Cardabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I like the layers and cute flowers!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews