Friday, September 20, 2013

make a wish - Jane's Doodles

TGIF - so happy it's Friday!  I am so happy the weekend has finally arrived!  Any big plans this weekend?

I have some great news to share with you.  I am now on
the DT for Jane's Doodles!!! Yippee!!  I love Jane's sweet images, and now I get the chance to create with them! :)  Stop by the blog to check out all the wonderful inspiration the rest of the design team has created for you!

This card was created using one of Jane's Doodles - Tooth Fairy Klara.  Isn't she sweet?!?  She comes in a
4x4" clear stamp set which consists of 6 separate photopolymer stamps or in digital and can be found in the shop! :)

DP's from MME, cardstock, button, twine and sentiment stamp from PTI.  Misc. ribbon and glitter all have been added.

Thanks for taking a peek - enjoy your day!  Cathy xxx


3 comments:

  1. yay!! congrats girl :) i love her cute images :)

    super sweet card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE everything about this SWEET card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful, happy card! Love the bright colors, the layout and your coloring. Welcome on the team!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews