Sunday, September 8, 2013

Bwa-Ha-Ha-Ha - RS80

Happy Sunday!  I hope you are enjoying your weekend thus far.  Today, we are celebrating my nieces graduation from HS, and my nephew returning from Army Boot Camp.
The family will all be together, and I'm really looking forward to it!  We always have so much fun when we are all together.  My sister's and I, are all very competitive when it comes to baking - so we're having a bake-off.  I made a Key-lime Poke Cake.  I've never made it before, but it looks really good.  I'll let you know how I did! ;)

This card was created based off of this week's sketch at
Retro Sketches!  I am on a mission to use every Halloween stamp I own! :)

DP's from Carta Bella, sentiment stamp from Martha Stewart, skeleton stamp from Inkadinkado, cardstock and twine from PTI and a random washer from junkitz.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card!  Enjoy your day - Cathy xxx

3 comments:

  1. Fab interpretation of the sketch...the skeleton made me laugh...he looks like he's had one too many wines I think! Love the brown and black together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Retro Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews