Sunday, September 1, 2013

Back to School with Whimsy and Stars Studio

Happy September!!  Can you believe that Summer has come to an end and the children are returning to school?
Before we know it, Christmas will be here! Ssshhhh! :)

Today, I would like to introduce you to this sweet little digi from Whimsy and Stars Studio titled "Back to School".

A quick little project using an empty Crystal Light container. It's amazing how quickly this all came together!  Keeping all my seams in the back, I wrapped a school themed paper around the container, a piece of paper garland at the bottom and, school themed ribbon at the top.  Then I went to work with my dies - notebook and star.  I then added my digi that I hand colored with Copics and paper pieced overalls.  The final touches; wood veneer speech bubble, acrylic school bus and two star pins.  I filled my container with Candy Kisses, but you could fill it with crayons, erasers, or just about anything!  A cute back-to-school gift!

Thanks for stopping by - enjoy your week!  Cathy



2 comments:

  1. Adorable card Cathy! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute project - and how clever it is! Love when people share ways to 're-use' containers to make something extra special! Speaking of special: THANK YOU for your comment on my blog! Warm words go such a distance in keeping me encouraged and motivated! Happy Sept. 1 to you!!
    c

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews