Sunday, August 4, 2013

Turn that Frown Upside Down - JUGS200 and TSG218

Happy Sunday - a late posting or should I say an early morning posting!  My DH and I just returned from a late movie - "Man of Steel".  He talked me into it, and I'm happy he did - it was pretty good! :)

This card was created based off of JUGS200th sketch - yippee!! and TSG's challenge - paper piecing.


DP's from Carta Bella, stamps from MFT, baker's twine from The Twinery, cardstock and buttons from PTI.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card!  Enjoy your day - Cathy xxx



5 comments:

  1. How cute is she! Love the paper pieced [matching] outfit! Great job with the sketch~ Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her, so very cute! Nice job with the sketch this week and thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! This just puts a smile on my face :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just precious!!! Love those paper pieced shorts. Fabulous job with the sketch. Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls! Hope to see you again :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe you had pp that looks like it came with the stamp! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews