Saturday, August 31, 2013

I'm nuts for you - RS79


Happy Saturday and happy, happy loooong weekend!  I don't know about you, but I am already wondering why this long weekend is going so quickly!  The next one won't be until Thanksgiving - so sad!  Anyways, it has been nice to have a little extra time to create! :)

This card was created based off of this week's sketch at Retro Sketches - always fun sketches to play with!
DP's are from Simple Stories, stamps, dies and cardstock from PTI.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card!  Enjoy your weekend!!  Cathy xxx :)

2 comments:

  1. What a cute, colourful fall themed card Cathy - looks like he's going nuts over those nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Autumn card. Fabulous colors and the squirrel is pretty awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews