Thursday, July 4, 2013

Sunshine - Fusion13

Happy 4th of July to all my American visitors!  I hope you all are enjoying your day.  I had some time this morning to squeeze in a card before all the festivities, so I decided to play along with Fusion.  I opted to go with the sketch this round! :)

My new stamps arrived from TSG, and I knew cute little Hadley would fit perfectly in the window!  I also used the polka dot stamp from Phyllis and the leaf stamp from Amalia's Daisy. The DP's I used are from Basic Grey - Indie Bloom.  Cardstock, and diecuts from PTI.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card!  I hope you have a wonderful and safe holiday!  Cathy xxx :)






1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Cathy!! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews