Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Sprinkles & Smiles - SSS Birthday Linky Party and MOJO300

Happy almost Wednesday!  One more day at work, and then a nice long weekend - woot...woot! :)

This card was created in celebration of Stacey's Birthday Linky Party and MOJO300 sketch!  For those of you who have not noticed, the Birthday Linky Badge is in the upper right hand corner of my blog.  Click on it, and it will take you right to Stacey's blog for all the details! Come join in all the fun - lot's of great prizes too! :)

DP's from MME, digital image from Digital Stamp Characters, cardstock, ribbon and sentiment stamp from PTI, mini doily from Marthda Stewart.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card!  Have a wonderful and safe 4th of July!  Cathy xxx :)

Happy Birthday Stacey!  :)

4 comments:

  1. This is so adorable, Cathie! I adore the soft feminine colors and textures:) Thanks so much for celebrating with me at the Birthday Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate your blog post, beautifully expressed and well written.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO cute! The image is adorable, and I love the detail of the button on top of the cupcake, and the ribbon is so beautifully arranged!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews