Friday, May 31, 2013

happy day - FMS88

TGIF!  I was able to slip one card in yesterday after my DD and I spent the day running last minute errands and having our mani/pedi's and then having lunch together.  After that we came home and we packed up her car with what wedding items were still here and off she went to her fiances' hometown.  We will join them all this afternoon when we check in, and then rehearsal will be later in the day. I can't believe her wedding day has finally arrived!  Bittersweet! :)

This card was created based off of this week's sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.  I switched it up a bit to fit my image! ;)

DP's are scraps that I have been hoarding, stamps from TSG (Poppy), misc. ribbon and rhinestone adhesives.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card!  Enjoy your weekend! Cathy xxx :)


3 comments:

  1. lovely card!congratulations on ur daughters wedding!hope u have a wonderful day!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Love the bright, cheerful colors! Hope you had a wonderful weekend! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews