Friday, April 5, 2013

Mother - FMS80

TGIF - so happy Friday has finally arrived!  It was a beautiful day here in Chicago, but I don't feel Spring has arrived just yet!  My friend Tiffany took me to out for an early birthday lunch, and we spent part of the afternoon walking around town and visiting some of the gift shops.  I love spending time with her!  She's not only beautiful, but she's alot of fun and makes
me laugh! :)

This card was created based off of this week's sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.  A great sketch and perfect for a Mother's Day card I had in mind!

DP's from MME, cardstock, twine, stamps and dies from PTI, ink from MFT - Grape Jelly and Liquid pearls for the center of each flower.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card!  Have a great weekend! Cathy xxx :)


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful shade of purple - and a beautiful card for Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must have taken forever to dot each flower with liquid pearls! But the look is fantastic! It's such a lovely card for Mother's Day! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is really sweet! Love the lilac colour you've used - just perfect for a Mother's Day card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews