Saturday, February 2, 2013

You make my days brighter - SSS196

Good morning and Happy Saturday! We woke up this morning to a couple of inches of snow.  It is our first snowfall this year of over an inch!  Having grown up in the Chicago area, these past two winters have been a little strange for me.  Much warmer temps and very little snowfall.  I'm not complaining - if I could I would pack up tomorrow and leave winter for good! :)

This card was created based off of the sketch at SSS.  I love anything that has to do with banners - so I just had to play along!

DP's from MME, cardstock, twine and stamp from PTI, misc. paper doily and cabochon.

Thanks for taking a peek - enjoy your day!  Cathy xxx :)



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Cathy...love the shabby papers and the colors on this pretty, feminine card of encouragement! So many wonderful details! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is an absolute stunner. I have and love these papers. I must dig them out, they make for a very fresh and zingy, but pretty card. Thanks so much for playing at The Sweet Stop. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy you nailed the sketch; I love the banner and the floral patterned paper. Hope you are safe and with not much snow; the blizzard in the USA was all over the news here!
    X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews