Sunday, February 3, 2013

Wish - SSC89

Good morning and Happy Sunday!  I awoke this morning to yet another snowfall.  Amazing, no snow all winter long and yet the past two days that's all it seems to be doing!  Today's the big Superbowl!!  We are having a few family members over - nothing big.  What's on the menu ......Appetizers - Homemade Spinach/Artichoke Dip and my daughter's favorite Chili Cheese Dip.  Main Menu - Rootbeer Pulled Pork sandwiches, my delicious Cowboy Baked Beans and Party Potato's.  Dessert - I tried a new recipe (Pineapple and Orange Cake) that is actually low-calorie and supposedly you won't even be able to tell the difference - I'll get back to you on that later! ;)

This card was created based off of this week's sketch at Chupa's - Sketchbook Saturday.  I love this sketch, but yet I loved the sketch before this one and before that one!  All of Chupa's sketches are wonderful to work with - give it a try!

DP's from MME, mini doily Martha Stewart, tickets from Tim Holtz, misc. seam binding ribbon, decorative brad, hairpin and burlap.

Off to post my card - thank you for stopping by!  Have a great day and enjoy the Superbowl - by the way who's playing!?!  Cathy xxx :)

3 comments:

  1. This is stunning all the yummy layers! Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the inspiration! I'm just learning and love everyone of your cards. I have been trying to figure out what DP stands for, though... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific card!! My favourite colours, a combo to die for, wonderful use of embellies :) Thrilled to see you using my sketch again! Chupa xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews