Tuesday, February 26, 2013

birthday wishes- RS52

Hello, and happy Tuesday!  Yesterday, I attended the tasting of the menu for my daughter Courtney's
wedding, and I am happy to say that the menu has
been chosen - one more thing to mark off the list!

We arrived home late, but I was able to complete this card based off of this week's challenge at Retro Sketches.  What a fun challenge - we were able to choose from our favorites of the past 52 sketches. For my card, I chose week 19.

DP's and stamp from MME, cardstock, sentiment stamp and buttons from PTI, baker's twine from The Twinery.

Thanks for taking a peek - enjoy your day!  Cathy xxx :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews