Friday, June 22, 2012

Fresh Preserves - SSSC161

TGIF - the start of the another weekend!  It was an absolutely beautiful summer day here, and the weather is suppose to continue thru out the weekend.  Tomorrow,  is my DH's Grandmother's 90th birthday, and we are all going to a surprise party for her.  There should be between 50-65 people attending, so I am glad the weather is suppose to be nice.

I love this sketch from SSSC161 so much,  I went ahead and made another card! :)  I am trying to use up all of my scraps from my scrap drawer - so the majority of the paper's used on this card are unknown.



Cardstock, die, buttons and twine from PTI, stamps from Wplus9
(I just got these today and I absolutely love them!), misc. seam binding ribbon and decorative pins.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card.  Have a wonderful evening!  Cathy xx :)

2 comments:

  1. Your choice of papers; the image and that fab bow. I am smitten; gorgeous! Hopefully the birthday party for grandma was fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews