Saturday, May 26, 2012

birthday wishes - PDCC133

Happy Saturday, and we here in the US are into a long holiday weekend that is much deserved! :)

I had sometime this afternoon to play along with PDCC and it
was fun - it's been too long!  Originally, I thought of going with
a nautical theme, but decided against it when I came upon these DP's from Simple Stories and went with Country Chic.

DP's from Simple Stories, denim brad Pink Paislee, red denim ruffle Maya Road, decorative pin jillibean, misc. buttons, rhinestone adhesives, seam binding ribbon and bumble bee brad.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card.  Have a wonderful weekend!  Cathy xx :)

4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous! LOVE all the colors on it--and your jean pocket is just filled with all sorts of goodies! LOVE this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy, happy card. It really makes me smile... just what I needed. Thanks for sharing you talent with us at The Play Date Cafe, please come again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews