Sunday, November 13, 2011

Holiday Hugs - CP141

My first Christmas card for the year!  I don't know where the time has gone, but with Thanksgiving right around the corner, it only seemed appropriate to go with a Christmas themed card! :)

This card was designed based off of this week's sketch at Card Patterns.  What a great sketch - so versatile.

DP's from The Girl's Paperie, stamped images/sentiment, felt, dies, buttons and twine from PTI. 

Thanks for taking a peek - it's been awhile since I've had a moment to myself to create, and I do say...it felt darn good.  Have a great week - Cathy xx

5 comments:

  1. What a darling card! So fun and festive! Love the pretty little banner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is adorable. The little stockings are so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fantastic banner card with stockings! Super cute and love the snowflakes inbetween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! Wonderful card. The colors are fantastic and how cute with all the socks. LOOOVE! :) Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I apologise for missing so many of your cards. I willbe back on track and this is another beauty I missed... Sorry sweetie...
    I love these stockings; it's a color combo that I love and non tradiional christmas cards have a place in my heart.I love the way you hang the stockings; perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews