Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Vintage Garden - CR84FN33

Happy Tuesday - tough getting back into the swing of things at work after a wonderful loooong weekend, but one good thing it's half over for me - two more days! :)

This card was created based off of this week's color challenge at CR84FN.  Did you see the color's this week or the gorgeous inspiration from the DT?  Make sure you stop by and give it a whirl - it's good for the soul! :)

DP's from The Girl's Paperie and October Afternoon, cardstock, diecuts, stamps, button, twine and ink from PTI, misc. doily, seam binding ribbon, paper doily, pearl adhesives and ricrac.


Off to post my card and a run to the store - we're having a potluck tomorrow at work and I'm making my Chicken Grape Pasta Salad.  Sounds good, huh?  Have a great evening - Cathy

12 comments:

  1. this si gorgeous! Love how you layer your cards with such care! Just divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Cathy. Love the papers and cute seed packet. I am waiting for this set to arrive. :)
    Thanks for playing at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy, I want that recipe! Sounds YUMMY! LOVE your card ~ the papers are beautiful and I LOVE the fence detail! GORGEOUS flower/seed packet! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Cathy! Lovin' all the PTI goodness! Thanks so much for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and very well done. I love the fence.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll have a bowl of that salad please; sounds divine!

    Your card; wow.....I'll keep it short; GORGEOUS!

    p.s. did you get any mail?
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I love the seed packet and those darling gloves. You've done a magnificent job with this challenge. So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cathy, this card is AMAZING!!! WOW! LOvely card! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. BEAUTIFUL...love everything about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, Cathy! Love the seed packet and lovely details.. Thanks for joining us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful vintage card,love the gardening themed stamps.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews