Friday, July 8, 2011

Grandson - Mojo191 and TSTR69

TGIF - thank goodness the weekend has arrived!  I don't know about you, but..........although this week was shorter after the holiday - it was tough getting back into the swing of things!  I'm more than ready for the weekend!

This card was created based off of this week's sketch at Mojo Monday, and a little Red/Wh/Blue at The Shabby Tea Room.  I tried a new technique that I found browsing other's blogs.  Using a scalloped circle - I inked the cloud image that I used in the background.  Isn't that neat?  I apologize because I certainly would like to give credit to this person, but I searched again and couldn't find it.  Whoever you are - thank you!  I love it and it's so easy to do and I will certainly use it again! :)

I made this card with my Grandson Trevor Patrick in mind - he just loves the water!  We have a pool in the backyard and he and Grandpa like to play while Grandma takes the pictures! :)  I love this picture - this was the first time he had swimming goggles on and he was in awe!  It was so funny!

DP's from Webster's Pages and other misc. scraps, sweet digital image from Mo's Digital Pencil, cardstock, star die, button, twine and stamped sentiment from PTI, Copics, and misc. burlap.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card!  Have a great weekend!  Cathy xx :)

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable...just love it!!! And your little grandson, how cute is he!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just as gorgeous as your grandson. He is such a beautiful boy.
    Your card also made me giggle; that cute red bucket on his head made me think of Paddington Bear :)
    Wonderful post; fun to read, gorgeous pictures and card!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so sweet! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews