Monday, June 27, 2011

You're berry sweet - The Ribbon Reel #5 - Summer Fruit

Happy Monday!  Happy it is.....although, I am working today - I decided to take Wednesday and Thursday off this week and give myself a longer weekend with the holiday!  Yippee! :)

This card was created based off of this week's challenge at The Ribbon Reel - Summer Fruit.  I just love Summer fruit, and strawberries are one of my favorites! :)

DP's from MME, cardstock, button, stamped image and sentiment from PTI, paper doily from Martha Stewart, Baker's Twine from The Twinery, misc. rhinestone adhesives, shabby seam binding ribbon, vintage crocheted trim and decorative pins.

Thanks for stopping by - have a great week!  Cathy xx :)

7 comments:

  1. Sooooo sweet, Cathy! I love strawberries too and yours are adorable! Thanks for sharing your work with us at TRR this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your last creations are totally cool Cathy! You've been so active, goodness! Wonderful cards, all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just like Ira wrote; you are a busy bee :)
    This card has it all :). Gorgeous design, gorgeous colors and a perfect mix and match of papers and embellishments. Especially these straberries and your stunning bow!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love the colors and design... I am now a new follower, would love for you to follow me too! :)
    Amy

    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card, love the strawberries all twinkling and the lovely seam binding too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Cathy, I love the summery colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews