Saturday, June 25, 2011

just a note - TSTR #67

Happy Saturday and what a gorgeous day it is here today - finally!!  It is sunny, blue skies, slight breeze and in the low 70's.  What else could you ask for?

My little guy just left a little while ago, and I thought I would sit down a make a card or two.  This card was designed based off of this week's challenge at The Shabby Tea Room.  A beautiful photo for inspiration was given and we were asked to use the colors in the photo along with ginghams and polka dots. My favorite colors and patterns! :)

DP's used are from MME, paper flowers from Prima, cardstock,buttons,twine,tag diecuts and sentiments all from PTI, bakers twine from The Twinery, misc. vintage trim, seam binding ribbon, paper doily, chipboard frame and vintage image.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek - have a great day!  Cathy xx :)

6 comments:

  1. Stunning card and beautiful glitter-frame

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a very beautiful card,
    great!!!
    greetings mina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already feel that you are going to be a winner for the second time within a week :)

    Cathy; this is pure shabby chic beauty and spot on the challenge. Gorgeous!
    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Cathy. Love the Strawberries and pretty glitter frame. I am totally addicted to those tags too. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to eat your card, it's that yummie! And such a PERFECT take on the challenge, too, couldn't have done a better job on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Cathy, sooooo pretty! The colors are spot on, the Crafty Secrets scrap is beautiful and I love all the treasures you've added to your design ... thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews