Saturday, March 26, 2011

Thank you - PDCC74

Good morning and Happy Saturday to you!  I'm starting early this morning....we have our Grandson for a sleep over tonight, so I won't have anytime to create later. :)

This card was created based off of PDCC's photo/colors for inspiration.  Such beautiful colors....I would love to sit in that lovely scene with a cool glass of iced tea with a slice of lemon!

DP's from Jenni Bowlin and Fancy Pants, diecuts and stamps from PTI and Spellbinders, twine from The Twinery, Copics, flower from Prima, misc. paper doily, pin and butterfly charm.

Thank you for taking a peek - enjoy your weekend!  Cathy xx :)

10 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Cathy, you picked the right colours for this challenge! Would you mind if I come and sit next to you, LOL! Have a great time with your grandson, hope you have tons of fun and a great weekend, Ira

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Opps had a typo above!!!
    This card is so PRETTY!!! LOVE your layers and use of the PDCC colours! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Cathy! So pretty and love the hint of vintage :) thanks for playing along at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Cathy! I love those papers! The added twine and butterfly look great! Pour two glasses of iced tea...I'll be right over! I love sleep overs..That is when my children sleep out! :):) ( only at grandma's)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have sure created a truly Beautiful card here; I love the soft colors and the vintage type tones. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an absolutely gorgeous, shabby chic creation! LOVE it to pieces! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Love all the layers and the fun twine! Lovely use of the colors :) Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OHHHHHHH! This is an AMAZING card! LOOOOVE the layers of the center circle! LOVE that charm!! Beautiful:) Thanks so much for playing along with us and joining in the fun over at the PDCC!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This an amazing and gorgeous take on this weeks; colors. And I love it; i have a place in my heart for polka dotted papers and doilies :)!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews