Monday, February 14, 2011

Hope Your Day is Fabulous - TSTR #49

Happy Monday and welcome to another fun challenge from The Shabby Tea Room.  This week our lovely hostess is Nicole and she has chosen a warm and cozy color scheme for you to create from.  Our sponsor this week is Stamping Dragon and the DT has been given their choice of a digital image.  I chose "Dress Dummy".

DP's are from my scrap stash, sentment, button, twine and felt from PTI, diecut frame from Spellbinders, frame stamp from Waltzing Mouse,  misc. crocheted trim, paper flower and rhinestone adhesives.

Be sure to make a stop at my Shabby Girlfriend's blog to see what they have whipped up for you!  I know you won't be disappointed! :)  Have a great week and thank's for taking a peek!  Cathy xx :)

Debbie Marcinkiewicz - {TSTR Creator} - Simple Treasures
Clare Buswell - Clare's Creations
Nicole Segnere - My Craft Room Creations

11 comments:

  1. oooh...that is fab card and your image...is so cute!! That image is versatile! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty ... we used the same LO!! Thanks for your weekly inspiration, Cathy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so toasty warm. Love the skirt and all of your stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE dressforms, you dressed it up very prettily with that goodlooking skirt :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card - very cute skirt ... I invite you to check out my blog; I make handmade cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooooo cute! Love your threaded string and that dress? Tres sweet!! Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have some catching up to do with bloigging and my oh my girl you have been busy! And this card; another handmade beauty...as usual :)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card! Love the lace dress on the dress form!

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty card!! love the lace and sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the lace skirt, gorgeous detail!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews