Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy Haunting - TESC #131

Happy day to you! We are having a gorgeous day here again in Chicago - sunny, blue and warm! I wish this was the worst it would get, but I know better. Winter is just around the corner - ugh! :)

This card was based off of this week's sketch at Taylored Expressions. This is a great sketch and as Taylor said herself "one that I can see using
over and over again!"

DP's and paper flower used are from Girl's Paperie, diecut frame from Spellbinders, frame stamp from Waltzing Mouse, decorative pin from Maya Road, twine from Papertrey Ink, misc. stamps (threw away the packaging), pearl adhesives and chipboard witches hat.

Off to post my card and out to enjoy this wonderful Fall day! Thanks for taking a peek - have a great day! Cathy xx :)

2 comments:

  1. A wonderful Halloween Card, like it a lot. Janna

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Cathy. Love the Girls' paper. It is still nice here too. I am ready for cooler weather.
    Hope all is well with you. Haven't seen you post much lately. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews