Saturday, May 8, 2010

You Make me Smile - Guest Designer - CP#63

Happy Saturday! Hope your day is going well. I am so excited to share with you that..... I am the Guest Designer this week at Card Patterns!! What a wonderful source of inspiration they have to offer each week and to be a part of that this week is such an honor! Thank you all at Card Patterns. :)

This card was based off of this weeks sketch #63. Papers used are from Little Yellow Bicycle, buttons and sentiment from Papertrey Ink, decorative pin from Maya Road, misc. rhinestone adhesives, shabby seam binding ribbon and vintage trim all have been added. My little handmade roses were made from a vintage sewing pattern. I have been experimenting with this paper and all though it is "flimsy" and took a few tries - it finally came together.

I hope you have a wonderful day - and if you find time head over to Card Patterns and give this weeks sketch a try! See you soon, Cathy xx :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews