Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Moxie Fab's - Tuesday Trigger

I have been oohing and aahing my way thru Moxie Fab's blog for a few weeks now and have finally decided this was the week to participate in the Tuesday Trigger. This weeks trigger was a beautiful serene image from Alicia Thelen. An image, where you image yourself enjoying a hot cup of tea with a newspaper as you glance up occasionally to catch a glimpse of a bird outside your window.

This card was created using the color scheme given and I decided to add my own little touch. Papers were from my misc. stash, decorative pins from Maya Road, flower from Prima, vintage image from Crafty Secrets, twill from Papertrey Ink, rhinestones and handstamped flourish also have been added.

Off to continue my oohing and aahing at the list of participants this week at Moxie Fab World! Have a wonderful evening and have fun creating - Cathy :)

2 comments:

  1. Lot of FABulous details and your stitching is amazing! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card! I love all the detailing and the stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews