Saturday, November 7, 2009

Season's Greetings

What a beautiful day it was here today. The sun finally decided to come out from behind the clouds and SHINE! My darling hubby finished raking up all of the leaves, winterize the pool and put away the deck furniture. I think we are all winterized! :)

In between loads of laundry........I managed to sneek this card in today. I had so much fun creating this card because once again, I was able to use one of my vintage finds from our honeymoon. This vintage image of a sleigh came from an old Sear's catalogue. With 1000's of pages - you can bet you will see many more images!

I hope you all enjoyed your day and that you were able to sneek in a card or two. Popcorn and a movie with my hubby tonight - have a great evening! Cathy xx :)

2 comments:

  1. OMG! Totally jealous of the old Sears catalogue! Enjoy your weekend:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy this card is stunning I love the vintage image and the vintage bell, such a warm feeling of Christmas!
    Hugs
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews