Thursday, April 23, 2009

Mom, You're the best!

Well, here it is Thursday again! Yippee! It's the start of my weekend. :) I've started running some of my errands tonight, so that I can have a day to myself tomorrow to create. I've already been to the city and back with another car load of Courtney's stuff. I have know idea where this is all going, but she promised it would all be taken care of when she comes home next month after graduation. We'll see! :)

Not much to add today, except this little card for Mothers Day. I just love these papers - the texture and the color.

Well, be back over the weekend with hopefully some new goodies! Have a great day tomorrow! Cathy :)

1 comment:

  1. Sweet, sweet card!!
    I also love yoyr cute details on the card!

    Greetings,
    Saskia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews