Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Courtney!

Nothing about cards tonight, but instead I would like to talk about my beautiful daughter Courtney. Today, Courtney celebrates her 22nd birthday. I can hardly believe 22 years ago, I gave birth to this beautiful young lady. Where has the time gone? Over the past 22 years, I have watched Courtney grow into the beautiful young lady that she is. She is beautiful, kind, loving, giving, compassionate, funny, sensitive, and super-intelligent. This year she will be graduating University of Illinois with honors. She majored in Chemistry and minored in Criminal Justice. She will be attending University of Illinois in the Fall where she will be working on her Masters Degree in Forensics. She is an absolute joy and I am proud to call her "my daughter".

This past week Courtney and I went shopping for the "perfect" graduation dress. Well, I'm glad to say that we found it. It is a "Courtney" dress. She will look beautiful on graduation day as she walks across the stage to accept her diploma. Needless to say, I as her mother will be beaming from head-to-toe with pride. Happy birthday Courtney and I love you as "high as the sky, as low as the ground - from East to West - I love you the best! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Kathy, I have nominated you for a Kreative Blogger Award. Check out my blog to see it at http://alicia-timetocreate.blogspot.com/ and become one of my followers. Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews